View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 05:02 PM
bojangles1987
bo jungle

Rep Power: 123 bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,913,689,376,216.53
Total Points: 4,190,689,711,470.39
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -4- View Post
Arya is already a popular character but people will like her more after season 2. And probably Robb Stark too.

Theon Greyjoy will split opinion. Some will probably like his character and impact on the show, others will hate him.

I think Asha Greyjoy will be popular. Melisandre too.

I like Davos but I'm not sure how popular his character will be. It'll depend entirely on how much screen time he gets and whether they decide to give him as much importance and emphasis as the book does.
Depending on the screen time, Asha could be pretty popular. Davos and Theon, I guess it depends on whether you like the Starks or like the Lannisters. Some will like Melisandre, but maybe it's just me, I don't think she'll be that popular. I forgot about Arya. She's my favorite character from the entire series.

In general though, I'd be surprised if Dany, Jon Snow, and Tyrion are not the three most popular characters still when the show catches up to where the books are right now.