View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 09:15 PM
Dorian
The P4P King

Rep Power: 159 Dorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond reputeDorian has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 164,341,059,116,858.75
Total Points: 164,341,059,294,779.41
I see you, D! - Ether Buy yourself a new life - -Kev- Money May AllDay, VIP4LIFE. Enjoy the fight. - CRASH DUMMY a true p4p. - Ether Read the message in the ribbon I just sent you - -Kev- 
Protect yourself at all times - -Kev- Im holdin on your rope Got me ten feet off the ground - -Kev- give them all the fight they want. - Ether Feliz Navidad Red k sent - El Mustang All in on Dorian. - Ether 
Happy holidays bro! - led Happy holidays to you too meooooow! ;) - *Boss Lady* Kitties like fishies, meow :) - *Boss Lady* Happy birthday, bud - Sweet Pea 50 Happy Birfffday :D x - *Boss Lady* 
happy bday bro, was gone yesterday - Ether Happy Easter :kiss: Meooooooooooow! - Bossy Nice gifs! - komodo fratele meu din alta mama - Alx. Censor fail - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - kswizzy99 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Kev- 
Default Bas Rutten Picks Dos Santos to Beat Overeem

Rutten on telling Overeem’s camp which opponents could make for difficult matchups: “I always told them … make sure to avoid Junior dos Santos. I think him and Cain Velasquez, although with Cain, he cannot take a punch too great. But still, Cain is a monster and he should have simply shot in on Junior dos Santos, I think. I actually thought he was going to win that fight, but he didn’t. He got tagged, and that can happen to anybody. Anyway, I always said try to stay away as long as you can from Junior dos Santos. That right now could be a very big threat together, believe it or not, with Cheick Kongo. I think that would also be a great opponent for him.”

On how Overeem matches up with dos Santos: “I think Alistair, everything he does is one single shot because he knows he’s got that glass jaw as well. He’s been knocked out quite a few times in the past, even by Chuck Liddell as well. Every time when he punches, one hand is up. He throws single shots; he doesn’t throw combinations. You saw that when he fought [Fabricio] Werdum. Werdum was actually tagging him more than he did to Werdum. I think that Junior dos Santos, with his combinations, his reach, I think he’s going to tag him and he’s going to throw combos and I think that yeah, he’s going to take this fight.”

Source - Sherdog

Before the GG split = Overeem being the #1 HW
After the GG split = Overeem is going to lose to everyone

The creator of The Reem actually had to cut a large chunk of Bas' comments for the documentary because he was talking up Alistair TOO MUCH. Now this was before the whole Golden Glory soap opera.

Bas is a faggot and I lost all respect for him.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<