View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 07:36 PM
TP6 U Snitch
Contender

Rep Power: 0 TP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these partsTP6 U Snitch is infamous around these parts
Bank: 7,458.53
Total Points: 19,097.97
ownage of a pactard - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesher View Post
Yes but my point is that they sign to fight each other OFFICIALLY in November with the public knowing that they will have tune-up bouts in May/June. If the public KNEW they were officially signed, surely the tune-ups would be accepted by the public and therefore good business. It's the only way I can see Floyd n Pac milking one more non-superfight out of the public without the public boycotting both of them.
" Floyd would have went to jail, and skipped May 5th altogether if that was the case. If Manny doesn't want to fight in May, Floyd can still fight Canelo, do his time, put on 5 pounds in jail, and fight Martinez in Dec for the MW strap. He will still make big money with a chance to be a lineal MW champ, and might even be considered fighter of the year for the 3rd time, in 3 different decades. Something no other fighter in history would have accomplished."

The Truck