View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 01:24 PM
sicko
Floyd's Semen Collector

Rep Power: 20 sicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond reputesicko has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,002,208,085.99
good posts, here's a gift. - chiguy91 Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

because Bradley would beat him and ruin any chances of a Mayweather vs Pacquiao fight and Bradley probably refused to take a dive for Pacquiao lol

plus Arum knows that Cotto has a style that Pacquiao could look impressive against...makes me wonder if Cotto took the dive in the first fight and now he will get the chance to really fight Pacquiao with out the FIX BEING IN...just a thought

it is just suspect to me that you would make a rematch for a fight that wasn't even close the first time...JUST SAYING!