Thread: LGBT Lang
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 02:39 AM
Verstyle
Future Champion

Rep Power: 21564 Verstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond reputeVerstyle has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,249,777,991,410.44
Total Points: 32,249,778,232,751.22
congrats!!! - kadyo Congrats on 38K posts Vers mah homie!!!!!!!! - Chief2ndzOnly! to the big homie - Larryx2011 great lounge poster - RINGG interesting/good threads man. - chiguy91 
for an atg poster - jazluvr For all your kindness and support - Lorily :lol1: that shyt ain't right and awkward thread - jose830 No Message - MELLY-MEL... Thanks bro - BulgariasFinest 
Welcome back bud - TBear Happy Holidays Verstyle.. - !! AI-Holmes!! No Message - TBear No Message - TBear No Message - TBear 
40,000 posts! :fing02: - jose830 4 d 40k - led* 40k son - MELLY-MEL... have a great time at the fight tomorrow night! - HUGH JASS Froid Mayweather d1ck rider - Warrios 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MANGLER View Post
Ok, so no one but Run is drinkin and he's only sippin slowly?

Am I carryin the drunkenness solo tonite? More power to me. I mifght have to go to yak after this.

and these Demornay posts got me thinkin of old school teachers.

You remember student teachers? In 3rd-5th grade, there was a college bitch, 19-22, lookin to be a teacher that would come to your class and take over for a semester while the regular teacher observed her.

And she'd always be smokin. As an 8 yr old kid, 20 yr old fineass bitches were heaven sent.

You had such a rock hard dick and no idea what you were supposed to do wit it yet.
Yeah, we failed you pretty bad. That's like us posting in the All Dogs thread but we don't own one. Haha