Originally Posted by mesher
Just so you guys know:
- The fight between Pac and Mayweather has been signed for November 2012. - Each has agreed that they will fight tune-ups in May and June.
- The constant back n forth between the two camps is the beginning of the build up for the super fight in Nov.
- Pac is fighting Cotto again to rebuild the image he had after he fought Cotto the first time (the time pac-floyd would have been at it's best).
- Floyd will fight Canelo, an undefeated yet untested and possibly the safest yet most acceptable fight for him to take.
- Pac destroying Cotto faster than last time and Floyd dismantling Canelo will give the super fight back the lustre it once had 2 years ago.
This is how things will pan out this year, mark my words, no superfight in May but it will be signed for Nov.
All of this may definately be true.
All I know for 100% is that I won't buy either of their fights until they fight each other.