Join Date: Apr 2011
Total Points: 1,000,022,275.83
Originally Posted by mesher
Just so you guys know:
- The fight between Pac and Mayweather has been signed for November 2012. - Each has agreed that they will fight tune-ups in May and June.
- The constant back n forth between the two camps is the beginning of the build up for the super fight in Nov.
- Pac is fighting Cotto again to rebuild the image he had after he fought Cotto the first time (the time pac-floyd would have been at it's best).
- Floyd will fight Canelo, an undefeated yet untested and possibly the safest yet most acceptable fight for him to take.
- Pac destroying Cotto faster than last time and Floyd dismantling Canelo will give the super fight back the lustre it once had 2 years ago.
This is how things will pan out this year, mark my words, no superfight in May but it will be signed for Nov.