View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 06:36 AM
Haglerwins
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 Haglerwins has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerwins has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerwins has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerwins has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerwins has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerwins has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerwins has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerwins has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerwins has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerwins has a reputation beyond reputeHaglerwins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 195,383.31
Thanks so much for your support and respect - Massage Queen great post about the govt... - Lazerjab 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedickyaluss View Post
Im at the front of the gym waiting for my truck to warm up... And one of the workers is on break talkin to his buddy and he goes...

"Yo, I was watchin some youtube earlier and watched some muhammad ali... Yo he was a pretty good boxer yo..."

I couldnt help myself I was like.... Noooooo ***** bro?

Then I hear him go.. Yeah Mayweathers a bum

Im like why is Floyd a bum?

He goes... Who is good in his division? Nobody else is good?

Im like.... So he sucks.. Because everyone else sucks?.. Pacquiaos pretty good lol

He goes he never fought anyone, like when Hopkins was on his game Floyd wasnt trying to fight him...

I was like Hopkins is a lightheavyweight man...

He says he used to be a welterweight but then he moved up to lightweight...

** swear to god this is the exact convo I had..

So I broke down Hopkins entire career from the date he turned pro went through his whole career and the weights and titles... Then I said but wait lets look it up right now make sure I know what Im talkin about.. Googled it all for him and he just like..

Alright...

lol Hopkins was a welterweight that moved up to lightweight... You heard it here first people... Oh Ali was pretty decent.

He said some other **** about Floyds gonna get beat by Pac blah blah

Twas entertaining at the least..
Imagine talking politics with the average person.