View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 06:25 AM
The Surgeon
Days Of Glory

Rep Power: 53 The Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond reputeThe Surgeon has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 150,756,256,098.55
Total Points: 263,741,123,658.23
Happy 18th  Birthday, Braveheart - jreckoning Yes, Cheers Amigo! - anonymousboxing Thanks for your support - Massage Queen toasting the anglo-scottish alliance - mr.crust Cotto = The man - Animalistic 
Keep visiting the History Section man! - Barnburner To one of  the really good guys in the History section. - Terry A For my best boxing scene mate - BigStereotype Who the ***k is HALGER ????? - McGoorty I know how much the scottish love their flowers so I thought I'd be nice and get you one. - eli porter 
congrats on your first article for KO Digest - fitefanSHO Green :) - dancovboxer cheers - hhs661 CHEERS MATE !!! - BERNIE'S CORNER jaja! pa la victoria de cotto! - Sin City 
For Cotto! - 120 Cheers - typeone Happy New Year! - Scott9945 Cpngrats - typeone Merry Christmas! - TartanSoldier 
Autism - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - The Surgeon Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - The Surgeon 

Quote:
Originally Posted by reedickyaluss View Post
Im at the front of the gym waiting for my truck to warm up... And one of the workers is on break talkin to his buddy and he goes...

"Yo, I was watchin some youtube earlier and watched some muhammad ali... Yo he was a pretty good boxer yo..."

I couldnt help myself I was like.... Noooooo ***** bro?

Then I hear him go.. Yeah Mayweathers a bum

Im like why is Floyd a bum?

He goes... Who is good in his division? Nobody else is good?

Im like.... So he sucks.. Because everyone else sucks?.. Pacquiaos pretty good lol

He goes he never fought anyone, like when Hopkins was on his game Floyd wasnt trying to fight him...

I was like Hopkins is a lightheavyweight man...

He says he used to be a welterweight but then he moved up to lightweight...

** swear to god this is the exact convo I had..

So I broke down Hopkins entire career from the date he turned pro went through his whole career and the weights and titles... Then I said but wait lets look it up right now make sure I know what Im talkin about.. Googled it all for him and he just like..

Alright...

lol Hopkins was a welterweight that moved up to lightweight... You heard it here first people... Oh Ali was pretty decent.

He said some other **** about Floyds gonna get beat by Pac blah blah

Twas entertaining at the least..
Mate i hear crap like that all the time! Why does everybody have an opinion on big time boxing even when they clearly dont watch, follow or know what they are talking about!?

I dont know anything about cricket so u know what i do when people are talking about it? Keep my mouth shut!

Here's a couple of the gems ive heard

Bruno took a dive vs Tyson (****in KO's were brutal!)

Prince Naz ducked Nigel Benn (i kid u not!)

Calzaghe and Hatton needed to fight and see who the UK's best was! (Joe woulda bottled it )

Last edited by The Surgeon; 01-20-2012 at 06:29 AM.