View Single Post
Old 01-20-2012, 12:45 AM
Reloaded
sucks floyd's clinkers

Rep Power: 0 Reloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these partsReloaded is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,252,492.32
Be Joyful - Gift Giver one of the best pactard destroyers on nsb - I'm so sorry owning pactarcds left and right, too e z - I'm so sorry This guy can't even speak proper English, worst poster on NSB. - Perro You've earned yourself a medal. By far the biggest retard on the forum, you have the worst grammer and punctuation I've ever seen. I actually believe you were dropped on your head as a child. I a apologize if you actually are autistic. You give Floyd - I'm so sorry 
Brandon "Cash Cow" Rios - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Bam Bam baby! - Warrios Brandon 'Cash Cow' Rios - Warrios Brandon 'El Dinero de Vaca' Rios - Warrios 
Respect to an old time brotha, stack your paper OG - GettinMoney 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCity05 View Post
How is Pacquiao scared of Floyd Huey? He said he would fight him anytime as long as it's 50-50 it's Arum who is holding up this fight.
Its pretty easy to say , I want to but cant because Im not allowed , thats no better than being a keyboard warrior ,

for fuk sake this is the fighter of the decade being shown up for all the world to see by a challenger who is saying Im better than you and he rings your personal phone because nobody from the media can find you .

Lets get real , if Pac truly with all his heart WANTS to fight Floyd , he can , he can force Arum to take the fight , without Manny there is no fight with any one , you ever heard of a workforce going on strike , well hello , Manny tell Bob Arum its Floyd or nobody what can Bob do to Manny ,,, SFA !

This not some TV soap opera , Manny can order this fight if he wants it !