View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 08:12 PM
DoktorSleepless
DoktorWakeless

Rep Power: 29 DoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond reputeDoktorSleepless has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,107,971,999,776.49
cheers brother! - jose830 Thanks for posting that great fight - Libido Sanchez You're the Man! - SCEN3RY The GO-TO Medal! Given to those who report to duty! (1/20) LIMITED EDITION. - Golovkin have a beer - sugarsmosley 
Knows his stuff - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
it's going to be lorenzo who's not very good but then again lee's not very good so it's a fair fight.
Not that I necessarily disagree with anything you say, but I don't think I've ever seen one of your posts that isn't dissing a fighter in some way.

Quote:
not even mora. vera upset him and lee just finished taking care of him. wish it was quillin, that'd be a good fight. another two good opponents for him would be geale or murray.
I meant it as my prediction of who Dibella will pick, not that he's an acceptable opponent. He brings some name value.