View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Jack3d
Banned

Location: My CPU is neural net processor; a learning computer
Rep Power: 0 Jack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these partsJack3d is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 253,225,014.06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohammedini View Post
Reems best win in mma as a HW is Brock Lesner.....
In your mind maybe. But Werdum and Brett Rodgers at the time they were beaten by Overeem were both top 10 ranked heavyweights. Fact

Quote:
JDS is coming his KTFO of Cain Velasquez, #1 in the world
Funny how you knock Overeem for beating up a "bumified" version of Brock Lesnar, yet give full credit to JDS for beating Cain Velasquez after he came off rotator cuff surgery that had him out of the cage for over a year.

The fight didn't last long enough to derive anything from it. And it's not like JDS won that fight by necessarily being the superior fighter. He landed a fluke punch to the back of the head.

Quote:
and he Dominated Shane Carwin
Is that supposed to be impressive? Brock beat Shane Carwin too. Carwin was a human target with horrible stand-up and average wrestling, Yet JDS couldn't finish him.

Quote:
He brutally knocked Werdum out of the UFC when Werdum was in line for a Title shot(he had JDS then he would have gotten the title shot).
While that was a good win, I don't think Werdum really took it seriously and JDS didn't knock him out of the UFC, Werdum left because of contract negotiations IIRC.

And Werdum was ranked much higher when Overeem beat him.

Quote:
The guy hasn't lost a single round in the UFC and out of his 7 wins in the UFC he finished 5.

You could knock JDS' opponents just as easily.

Gonzaga was a flash in the pan and a bum and he retired immediately after the fight with JDS.

Yvel is bum.

Cro Cop is washed up.

Stefan Struve is tough but will never amount to anything in the HW divison.

I'm not sure how you can insult Overeem for not fighting anybody when you look at JDS' record.

Quote:
You seem to have a bias towards Roid heads .
Considering Overeem has yet to test positive, amid rigorous testing, I'm not sure he's a roid head, nor does he deserve to be called one.

But you have a clear bias towards JDS.

Last edited by Jack3d; 01-11-2012 at 07:37 PM.