View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 04:16 PM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,803,344,325.53
Total Points: 3,803,821,898.23
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: "GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto." I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TredKiller View Post
site has more funny guys every time i come on, thank you dane cook, great joke

sell them at pharmacy's or?

lol hell no, you have to go to a smoke shop. Its pretty expensive. around 40-50 bucks.

Remember, timing is everything. Make sure that bottle is still warm by the time you actually put the fake piss in the speicmen cup.

I recommend you buy a another heating pad and some rubberbands and before you get to the clinic go to a restroom put on the heating pad that the fake piss comes with then put the extra heating pad using the rubberband and hide the bottle.

I recommend tying it around your ankles/lower leg. Who is doing your drug test?

Is it your job or an outside company?