View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,803,344,325.53
Total Points: 3,803,814,074.23
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: "GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto." I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TredKiller View Post
explain? like is it somethink i drink, or something i attempt to slip in?
its a small bottle full of fake urine. when you go take a piss test you take the bottle with you and that's what you put in the specimen container. hide it somewhere on you and it comes with a heating pad.

Most important thing to remember is to make sure that by the time you pour that fake urine in the specimen cup that the fake piss is still warm. Please remember that.