View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 07:50 AM
taansend
In denial about UK refs

Rep Power: 23 taansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond reputetaansend has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,208,968,693.12
Good poster. - ddangerous Nice looking pup.  Have anyother Pepsi - ABOSWORTH 
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorily View Post
Big Timothy Bradley fan here but honestly, a lot like the Pac/Mayweather situation... I don't want to hear about it anymore until the contract is signed.

IMO Bradley/Khan is a long way from being made at this point. I still think they have a hard time making it through agreements in negotiations. I'd be more than happy to be wrong though, I just think ego is going to take front seat the first time they negotiate. Especially with TR/GBP. Khan is Schaefers boy, and TR has a lot to prove with Timmy.

But don't get it twisted. Bradley/Khan is THE fight I want to see get made most. Just tired of the back and forth without any action.
Well said, Mate. I've had enough of these fighters (& their fans) talking & not meeting. I'm a fan of all four of the fighters mentioned above but I'm now beyond caring if they meet or not.