View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 04:23 AM
King of Sting
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 0 King of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these partsKing of Sting is infamous around these parts
Bank: 185,029,395.18
Total Points: 185,163,766.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
That's a lot speculation... I'm not a big Roach fan or anything but unless you've been there for a couple of his fight camps, I don't see how you can possibly make an accusation like this.
It's not speculation at all. Just look at the mittwork and watch Dumbquiao apply the same counters on fight night. Obviously, I don't think they put out the entire gameplan for the world to see prior to fight night. But, the end product looks alot like the padwork they show in their vids.

Perfect example of what I'm talkin' about is the PAC - Hatton fight. Remember when Hatton and May Sr. were clownin' Roach's padwork on 24/7, hook and roll under to counter Ricky's lead left hook. PAC and Roach showed exactly how they were gonna counter Ricky and the rest is history !!

The reason I don't think Roach's way of padwork doesn't work against someone like Juanita is because if you noticed, Roach is either standing still or moving forward, but someone like Juanita is not a stationary target and is constantly backing up.