View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Luilun
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 11 Luilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond reputeLuilun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 10,000,109,690.57

When I use to train my nephew what I did was I would have him throw a combo than I would throw a quick punch with the mitts I would train him to duck, slip or block that punch and he would than come back with a counter of his own. That is the proper way Roach is to slow to do that. I trained my nephew to 2009 National champ and he dislocated his shoulder in the national golden gloves to end his carrer it would have been a good fight Raushee warren vs Hector Luna which I know my nephew would have clean his clock, Had power of a 141 pounder fighting as a flywieght. That is why I know Hopkins faked that dislocted shoulder crap. The Labrum is usually torn when the shoulder is dislocated requiring surgery. He dislocted it again 8 months after his surgery sparring Joesph Diaz which was an even match after 1 year off. Doctor told him not to box again. So thats the end of that and I quit coaching