View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 11:14 PM
Danny Gunz
Smokin'

Rep Power: 61 Danny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond reputeDanny Gunz has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,027,998,626,290.95
Total Points: 12,312,813,961,984.56
Cool Poster. - Barnburner 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Danny Gunz Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - WANGLER Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Dorian.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePunch View Post
Oh my god are you serious ?

Your just trolling now .

Common sense faillllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lol

The motherfawkers intentionally gave some africans aids maybe a village or a decent size population women kidds, prisoners etccc.... to conduct testing . Problem is you cant cure that sh1t so it spread like a fawking wildfire especially in a country that is badly impoverished and people have no access to protection or medical care .

poor people had aids and didnt even know what it was .

I HAVE VIDEO PROOF THAT THE US GOVERNMENT HAS DONE THESE EXPERIMENTS WITH STDS BEFORE .

FOR THE RECORD DUDE I THINK THEY DID IT TO INVENT A CURE OR TO LEARN TO COMBAT IT JUST LIKE THEY DID IN GUATEMALA

nOT TO WIPE OUT A POPULATION DODO

and to clarify a remark yes we helped spread aids but not intentionally it was a experiment to find a cure gone bad
This post makes me think the title should be changed to "I believed in conspiracy theories, and I continue to after I saw this"