View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 11:30 AM
etlux
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 etlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 651,142.41
Total Points: 30,749,080.53
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
How has his body broken down, rehealed itself and not broken down again in spite of his age? I'm not saying he IS using, but is there really no possibility given the circumstances of his age and past history of using steroids in the past?
his body HAS continually broken down. you seem to be missing that point. not only was he injured long ago even in the 90's but obviously was injured a few years ago where he had to take a year or two off so it's obvious his aging body IS breaking down.
And yes there's as much possibility of his using steroids as there is of lennox lewis using steroids during his humiliating loss to Vitali Klitschko in the early 2000's. After all, Lewis was getting on in years and his body was breaking down so I'm sure he needed a pick me upper