View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 10:16 AM
Dedication
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Dedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond reputeDedication has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,168,055,026.63
You've been making some good posts - rorymac thanks 4 the kind words in my thread - sugersean15 stay calm my freind........... i dont want to see you get a nervous breakdown over something that aint worth getting all upset about, lol, if that quote was a lie, , dont go trying to treat that post as a bait, you only hurt yourself by feeling insul - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Ortiz yes, because of his size and power, but Pac would get no credit no matter how dominant he might win. Mayweather just knocked the guy out.

Berto would get massacred. I don't care how far gone Pac is, he will always beat the crap out of fighters like Berto.
I'm still sitting on the fence of that one, why do you think Pac beats Berto. Or why will it be an easy win altogether.