View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 02:04 PM
PRking718
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 7 PRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond reputePRking718 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,125,891.91
Total Points: 17,483,314.53

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazluvr View Post
I agree, i think Cotto might surprise Martinez. He's always got his hands down, and Cotto is a pretty dam good boxer. He's corrected many flaws, and Martinez is probably the only other major player Cotto stands a decent chance against. That jab might present problems for Martinez, and now Cotto learned how to deal with pressure fighters.

He just might surprise us...maybe. But I'd hate to see Martinez pull a PWilliams on Cotto...lol. The rest of the division i think he can compete with.
I been saying this for a while. I said Cotto is going to take Margs' shots way better without plaster, be boxing beautiful and applying the new techniques he needed (clinch, off ropes, etc.) to beat Margs. I been saying for a while Cotto's not shot. He was just traumatized. That takes a while to get over, now he has redeemed himself and it's a wrap again. NOW people are seeing him and noticing he's not shot, except for blind haters like the TS, bc lets admit it, Margs is dangerous without plaster.

I always said what you did, that jab of Cotto's will be the main thing to give Martinez problems. That cat is too fukin ****y, beasting for a payday, desperate now. He doesn't want to fight the top MW's but he wants to talk mad **** about Pac and Cotto. Cotto would beat this dude at 154 and I know it. Cotto aint no punk, we saw how he pushed Margs around and took the shots now without plaster. Martinez got it twisted.