View Single Post
Old 12-22-2011, 07:39 AM
hugh grant
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 42 hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,038,342,099.74
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by straightleft View Post
Pacquaio started pro boxing at the age of 16, he put metal objects on his pocket just to make weight as he was too light to fight at 106, you should also know he was fighting full grown adult boxers. By the age of 24 Pacquaio was already 3 divisons champ, a 2 lineal champ and a champ at the young age of 19. He beat the WBC Flyweight champion, lineal champ Sasakul at the age of 19, beat the 122 IBF champ rising star Hand of Stone Lebwaba and destroyed The Ring Magazine champ, 126 lineal champ Baby Face Assasin Barrera. Can't you see the greatness in him even such a young age or he just a media created hype job and overrated as what some Pac haters here trying to fool us? By the age of 30, he was already a 7 divisions champ and 4 lineal champ who fought between 106-147. So those people who thought Pac is overrated and media created hype job, will you tell us which current fighter who you thought is not overrated and resume wise are more succesful than Pacquaio as I stated above.
When one of the best boxers on earth give Pac a close fight like JMM did, which Pac was favourite in then Pac becomes overated?

He has achieved more than anyone and that is why greatness is placed on him. When you have achieved more than any other boxer, there doesnt need to be limit to how great you can claim Pac to be.
If you say he is the GOAT, you arent overating him, because he did things no one has done. Saying he is the GOAT dont neccesarily mean he is, so people should stop getting their nickers in a twist