View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 11:15 AM
Konstantin
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 87 Konstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond reputeKonstantin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 15,526,125,284,381.34
Total Points: 15,526,125,402,764.39
Be Joyful - Gift Giver Thanks!!! - Chinch Congrats on 5K solid KO's,, - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattlingNelson View Post
Yeah that's what I was thinking, but both Kessler and Froch have fine uppercuts and heither managed to throw it let alone land it. It is puzzling. Maybe Bute can do it. He has a sneaky and punishing one.

Maybe a sustained bodyattack could help as well. Froch's best punch IMO was a right to Wards side.
Yeah, I think they didn't throw it because Ward was closing the distance and crowding them very quickly so they didn't have time to throw it. I'd like to see how Bute deals with it.