View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 04:37 PM
boxingking500
Banned

Rep Power: 0 boxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond reputeboxingking500 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 13,881.42
Total Points: 22,720,818.55
one of our best - Freedom. troll - kyshenko team you deserve a kick for stupid threads - Freedom. Troll - S~T~J Troll - S~T~J 
Troll - S~T~J 
Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - kyshenko team Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by etlux View Post
vitali beat the living **** out of everyone he fought including corrie sanders, doesn't mean he didn't get clocked and ran for his life in the sanders fight just like he did in the arreola fight. if you didn't see that then you obviously had vitali's cumstains blocking your eyes from seeing properly cus im probably the top 3 biggest vitali fans on this site and even i can admit there were ac ouple times he ran for his life from powerful punchers despite the fact he destroyed them in the end
i thought the point of boxing was to "hit and not get hit"... i wouldn't really call it "running"...

more like, "not getting hit"