View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 05:35 PM
etlux
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 13 etlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond reputeetlux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 651,142.41
Total Points: 30,751,333.53
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - JM.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingking500 View Post
i dont know what fight you were watching, but all i saw was vitali beat the ever living sh*t out of arreola
vitali beat the living **** out of everyone he fought including corrie sanders, doesn't mean he didn't get clocked and ran for his life in the sanders fight just like he did in the arreola fight. if you didn't see that then you obviously had vitali's cumstains blocking your eyes from seeing properly cus im probably the top 3 biggest vitali fans on this site and even i can admit there were ac ouple times he ran for his life from powerful punchers despite the fact he destroyed them in the end