View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 11:30 AM
raskat
Banned

Rep Power: 0 raskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond reputeraskat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 15,825,122,604.67
Knuckles - Uncle Howie Good Job! - DET. IRONSIDE No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Happy New Year - Freedom. Thanks for the uploads - simbros thanks for the info...i can now add youtube fights to my career collections. - joe strong Merry Xmas and thanks for the fun quiz! - The Surgeon one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauze View Post
alright, i just watched the fight and scored it. before i give my score, i just want to say that ward should have been disqualified. he threw at least 3 blatantly intentional elbows and held the entire fight. obviously, the headbutts too

1: bika
2: bika
3: bika
4: ward
5: bika
6: bika
7: bika
8: ward
9: ward
10: ward
11: ward
12: bika

115-113 BIKA.

when this fight aired live, i didn't score it. but i thought it was a draw/ward didn't win.
nice to know theres at least 1 other person who feels the same way i do about this fight. thanks for posting the video, i was actually thinking about this fight the other day and wanted to score it
thanks for taking the time to score the fight brother. Glad to see there are at least a few people who know how to score a fight unbiased
No way did Ward win this fight