View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 06:49 AM
Lostlinka
Brown Bomber

Rep Power: 0 Lostlinka is infamous around these partsLostlinka is infamous around these partsLostlinka is infamous around these partsLostlinka is infamous around these partsLostlinka is infamous around these partsLostlinka is infamous around these partsLostlinka is infamous around these partsLostlinka is infamous around these partsLostlinka is infamous around these partsLostlinka is infamous around these partsLostlinka is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,009.69
Total Points: 3,737.79

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefl14 View Post
On the third point, I think that Dawson looked just as good or better before Pascal got to him. I'm not saying I think Ward will fade like Dawson because I think he has more heart and is more proven. However, I do think that we need to wait before declaring him a great and a pound for pound king!
Totally agree with you. What impressed me most about Wards performance was that he never looked out of control. Even though some rounds were low on action, he just exhuded this quality that only a few fighters show. To keep it up for a grueling 12 rounds was very impressive, but yes, watch and wait...