View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 06:44 AM
stefl14
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 stefl14 has much to be proud ofstefl14 has much to be proud ofstefl14 has much to be proud ofstefl14 has much to be proud ofstefl14 has much to be proud ofstefl14 has much to be proud ofstefl14 has much to be proud ofstefl14 has much to be proud ofstefl14 has much to be proud ofstefl14 has much to be proud of
Bank: 4,409,312,986.23
Total Points: 4,409,335,645.68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostlinka View Post
Defintely too early to be talking about ward as the next #P4P king (even though the ranking is bull**** anyway). He does show all the signs though, his defence, accuracy and movement may not be up to Floyds yet but I haven't seen anyone come so close to that kind of perfection so we should just watch how his next few fights pan out. Preferably getting a convincing win over Bute and seeing what comes next.
Agree with these points for the most part. On the third point, I think that Dawson looked just as good or better before Pascal got to him. I'm not saying I think Ward will fade like Dawson because I think he has more heart and is more proven. However, I do think that we need to wait before declaring him a great and a pound for pound king!