View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 06:44 AM
stefl14
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 stefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond reputestefl14 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,545,037,218.52
Total Points: 9,545,062,023.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostlinka View Post
Defintely too early to be talking about ward as the next #P4P king (even though the ranking is bull**** anyway). He does show all the signs though, his defence, accuracy and movement may not be up to Floyds yet but I haven't seen anyone come so close to that kind of perfection so we should just watch how his next few fights pan out. Preferably getting a convincing win over Bute and seeing what comes next.
Agree with these points for the most part. On the third point, I think that Dawson looked just as good or better before Pascal got to him. I'm not saying I think Ward will fade like Dawson because I think he has more heart and is more proven. However, I do think that we need to wait before declaring him a great and a pound for pound king!