View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 04:06 AM
Phil Ivey
No Home Jerome

Rep Power: 10 Phil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond reputePhil Ivey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 460,062,315,382.16
Total Points: 470,062,372,083.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin City View Post
I think the Khan fight is a clear example of this.. and you'd be a fool to deny it having Mayweather in your avy since Mayweather pushes off just as much as anybody in the sport if not more and doesn't get penalized for it.. why should Khan?
Wait that makes NO sense. First of all name me a fight where you see Mayweather pushing an opponent off as much and with as much force like Khan did with Peterson, I dare you.

SECOND of all, even if Mayweather did push as much as Khan and you claim there's corruption in the sport etc how is the ref penalizing Khan a part of this 'corruption'? That makes absolute no sense.. if anything the ref should be commended for enforcing the rules. Just because (in your mind) Mayweather gets away with it because he has a diff ref doesn't mean Khan has a green light to continue doing it. Do you even have a clue what you're saying? It's corruption because the ref penalized Khan for excessive pushing after incessant warnings? Peterson was also the aggressor the whole fight who landed more punches.

Your logic is actually hilarious, its like saying one cop lets off a guy going 2mph over the limit and dismisses it and its wrong and corrupted by the other cop actually giving a speeding ticket regardless if its only 2mph over the limit.

Please find me a video showing Mayweather pushing like this and/or the ref telling Mayweather 2000 times not to do so. I seriously challenge you to do so. I'm not holding my breath. Please don't act like Khan received only like 3-4 warnings.

Last edited by Phil Ivey; 12-16-2011 at 04:11 AM.