View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Ragnar Lothbrok
Chieftain

Rep Power: 27 Ragnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond reputeRagnar Lothbrok has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,444,806,136.02
Total Points: 3,445,257,617.08
have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier beer is good - -pound4pound- beer for you flomo killer - -pound4pound- For hurting their feelings over and over.  Great work. - Johnny Chingas Medal for flomo-killer lol - led 
Whoreville Appreciation Award - Jack Napier Awesome name and avatar, cheers!! - Major Motoko Biggest retard destoryer on NSB, so many fl0m0s have been slayed by the hands of C E L L - Hidden Floyd Stans need to steer clear from C E L L because he will dismantle you - Hidden thunderdome beast - jas 
For speaking your mind and for being the first person to mention me in the Thunderdome. Congrats. Here is a cold one for ya. - BrushMyHair LOL Thunderdome master - Bardock for this quote: "GGG needs cotto more than Canelo needs Cotto." I agree 100% with this quote. - BrushMyHair 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kswizzy99 View Post
Well its clear that Nukky's main enemy now is gonna be Jimmy's mom who is probably gonna be the second most powerful and wealthiest person in Atlantic City. She seems to be far more ruthless than Jimmy and even Jimmy's real father. Thats gonna make for an interesting 3rd season.

Killing Jimmy probably wasn't the best thing for the show in the long term, but it was the best thing they could have done at that moment. The build up to that was phenomenal and so unexpected. Hated it but loved it at the same time.

Really can't wait for next season.

wholeheartedly agree. I cant believe they killed jimmy. After nucky, he was the biggest star of the show. His story line, richard, his mom, the commodore, jimmy's partnership with luciano, capone, lansky; there was plenty of times where they carried that show & nucky became a bit character.

They are gonna regret killing off his character. I hope that was a dream sequence.