View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 01:38 AM
-Swizzy-
The Bad Guy

Rep Power: 29 -Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,892,688,443,123.09
Total Points: 18,893,688,860,455.93
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdlb12 View Post
a lot more action this season, not sure why it actually ended the way it did, but I took balls to do that, I cant wait for next season
Well its clear that Nukky's main enemy now is gonna be Jimmy's mom who is probably gonna be the second most powerful and wealthiest person in Atlantic City. She seems to be far more ruthless than Jimmy and even Jimmy's real father. Thats gonna make for an interesting 3rd season.

Killing Jimmy probably wasn't the best thing for the show in the long term, but it was the best thing they could have done at that moment. The build up to that was phenomenal and so unexpected. Hated it but loved it at the same time.

Really can't wait for next season.

Last edited by -Swizzy-; 12-15-2011 at 01:40 AM..