View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 08:28 PM
ADP02
Pac is a drug cheat

Rep Power: 23 ADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond reputeADP02 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,599,762,468.27
Total Points: 119,599,940,396.67

Quote:
Originally Posted by norrin View Post
So the rules don't apply in a close fight or at the end of the fight? I couldn't believe that Kahn kept doing it. What was he thinking? Kahn could have taken the ref out of it by not pushing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DempseyRollin View Post
thats what i dont get. why blame the ref when khan had it well within his power to stop but he didnt. he aint a baby.

When was the last time you saw someone lose a single point for pushing? How about losing two points? Those 2 points was basically the fight!

When was the last time you saw someone lose because he pushed an opponent?

The ref should have said, I will deduct another point if you continue. That never happened. Is that mandatory to do? No but in (especially) a close fight, you as a ref should try to make the fighters decide the fight .... not the ref!

The way Peterson responded in the interview, even he wasn't able to justify the ref taking a point for "pushing"!!! Peterson said the holding his head down was what he found to be the real problem.

Even HBO said many comments that suggested that the ref was wrong to do what he did. Example: "Home cooked call"

Again, it wasn't that Khan didn't do anything wrong ... In a given fight, you can deduct many points from many fighters, the way that ref was calling yesterday .... BUT in most fights, you don't see that! .... especially losing 2 points in a fight for pushing!!! lol!