View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 06:02 PM
The Gambler1981
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 52 The Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond reputeThe Gambler1981 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,283,106,636,900.45
Total Points: 3,293,706,752,300.19
respect. - mellow_mood you deserve a metal for defending the woman beater, lol, nyahahaha - Tha_Greatest always a good poster. have a beer. - jreckoning \m/ - Kenny MF Powers thanks brother - mrpain81 
great easy logical advice you gave for others on the thunderdome for trolls like me, lol, everything you stated i have stated to many people but few people would take mind of what you wrote, lol, excellent post, plain  logic to keep your composure fo - Tha_Greatest No Message - mathed thatll be 5$ - sugarsmosley 

Well just look at Roach the fighter, he wasn't some clever guy in the ring and he didn't have any real tricks.

With certain guys he does work well though, for a guy that is a go get'em type to me that is right in his wheel house, and guys that are good enough at what they do can really shine because he keeps it simple.

When things get tricky though Freddy is out of his depth, because he doesn't work on complex things only simple.

Still a lot of that comes down to what a fighter is capable of and really most fighters are better off with his approach as in most situations keeping it simple and playing to strength is a fine way to go, just when his guys run into guys that don't allow his guys to play to strength (or their strength just isn't good enough) there are issues but it isn't like that is an uncommon problem or something easy to pull off.