View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 04:27 PM
UglyPug
Banned

Rep Power: 0 UglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond reputeUglyPug has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 21,891,078,630.25
Total Points: 112,631,322,714.79
No Message - Tha_Greatest I ran over a cat today so I'm celebrating with Pizza - Terrel Merry Christmas - Flab Merry Christmas x x x - *Boss Lady* Feliz Navidad pug - MANIAC310 
Happy Holidays Pugz!! - Lorily Happy New Year - Freedom. como un Jefe! - MANIAC310 compliments of Mr. Cardo  "you'll need it" - Rockin' no homo - MANIAC310 
ASU 34 Michigan 32 - Mountain Man 10k - MANIAC310 Taking a bite out of crime - VERSATILE2K12 welcome back bro - MANIAC310 welcome back - Larry.X. 
for speaking the truth about ghetto youths - I'm so sorry Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks Cheers! - dan_cov Another, enjoy the fights! - dan_cov GOAT poster - I'm so sorry 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Hous Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 
Default I thought Americans and Englishmen were supposed to be mates?

I thought we were supposed to be cool? Why is there so much damn animosity towards Americans? Yeah, our govt. has done some bad things, but so has yours!

Yes, there are fat Americans. . . but England isn't far behind at all in terms of overall obesity. . . anyway, that's no reason to hate somebody for being chunky!!!

Yes, there are ignorant Americans. . . but as we have seen, there are also fat, ignorant Englishmen and Canadians too. . . i.e., TRAM LADY. . . but im smart enough to realize that is an ISOLATED INCIDENT. . just like the cases you hear, are ISOLATED INCIDENTS. .

What about the fact that England colonized the entire world? And the reason that we have so much inequity between countries is because of their taste for tea, and subsequent addiction to tea and other spices? They are the reason some countries have nothing, while westernized countries (including Australia, Canada, and USA) have EVERYTHING. LOL, we invade ONE COUNTRY (you guys did too, just for the record), and ENgland has invaded basically every damn country on the face of the earth. . .

WHat about the fact that they kept RACISM in RHODESIA ALL THE WAY UP UNTIL 1980?! Same for South Africa - they set up the system of govt. that was used up until 1992. . .

Please, it makes you look even more ignorant that the American stereotype, when you GENERALIZE all Americans. . STOP BLAMING AND GROUPING all americans based on PAST ACTS of our govt., and on RANDOM, ISOLATED "stories" you hear on the damn nightly news. . .

We are supposed to be mates here! THe revolutionary war is over! After WWII we've been on the SAME DAMN TEAM!