View Single Post
Old 12-04-2011, 10:24 AM
BOOMbip
DANGERbip

Rep Power: 10 BOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond reputeBOOMbip has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 5,763.10
Total Points: 84,442.84
On Me Boom! - Izrock Great poster and forum member! - jazluvr449 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - street bully AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - street bully 

It's stupid to speculate on these type of things...cases can be mad for both sides of the argument...

Yeah Cotto's face didn't explode like it did in the first fight....but Margo didn't land as much and was it the same level of MArgarito that Cotto faced in 2008?

Given all the circumstantial evidence....Margo being caught with mosley, Him basically contradicting himself (how can u say u never wore illegal wraps and then say you didn't know that you had illegal wraps makes no sense...you either are completely aware and you've never worn them or you have no idea and you might have ...pick one) The pictures , The fact that like Kellermam said...Margarito just doesn't pass the smell test he just looks guilty to me...and on top of that now this fight were Cotto himself said he didnt feel the same pop in Margo's punches.....I got to go with yeah he probably did cheat...I mean if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...its probably Mayweather (cheapshot) lol

Last edited by BOOMbip; 12-04-2011 at 10:26 AM. Reason: horrible spelling errors