View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 11:30 AM
tredh
Undisputed Champion

Location: a place where white women were scared when they saw me a black man wearing OJ style leather gloves!!
Rep Power: 20 tredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond reputetredh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 29,155,878,564.48
Total Points: 29,155,889,413.77
respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil TO THE U!! - the mesiah 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage84 View Post
So irrationally confident he worries me sometimes! Even in the Taylor fight when McCrakken was practically screaming and begging him to step it up in the later rounds he was just like "Yeah yeah cool, I got this, don't worry, chill my friend" and went out for the next few rounds with the same workrate and strategy, it was like he always knew he would KO him with 14 seconds left in the last ****ing round!
Send me a PM if you want to bet on the Ward vs Froch fight. I like Ward