View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 06:07 PM
$coinblatt$
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 9 $coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute$coinblatt$ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,006,750,872,513.70
Thanks for exposing Storm. - GeorgiaRED 

Quote:
Originally Posted by willybullet View Post
I said "Mexican-bred" boxer. I was wondering if some of you count the guy as a Mexican boxer if he gets all his training in Mexico, regardless of where he's born.

But this part of your response answers my question. Some people are considered more culturally Mexican than others. But I wouldn't want to get into this cause I don't see what that has to do with boxing.
ah didn't catch that, but yeah I guess he still a mexican bred boxer regardless of where he trains, I think for the most part he trained most of his time in Mexico just up into recently where hes gone with his new trainer the overrated Robert Garcia.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<