View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 06:36 PM
Journeyman
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 12 Journeyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond reputeJourneyman has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 104,660.77

it must have been only like the 3rd time i ever sparred...this shorter, stocky brawler came rushing in so i thought i could jab once and step to the side. WRONG, he caught me with a right hook/uppercut under my jab and right then i knew how much pain i was gonna have to take to get any good at this boxing

i realized it helps a lot if you breath out when you think you're gonna take a body shot and your on the defensive(even if you dont throw any punches)...kinda like when you breath out when you throw a punch

i remember hearing wayy back when floyd jr. was fighting at 130~135, how he took a good body shot once and got rocked.. and decided to do like 5000 crunches everyday since then