View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 10:16 AM
savorduhflavor
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 28 savorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond reputesavorduhflavor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 617,173,281,263.69
Total Points: 717,194,558,539.74
Good post in my thread man.  Have a gift. - ABOSWORTH :fing02:  i couldnt remember how it happened but i remember him bleeding from the ear! thanks - mellow_mood I wish more Cotto fans were like you. - street bully Good poster - Old Coward great poster - Dick Buffman 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - street bully Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - VictoriaBeckham 

It's so true though. At the start of 2010, you asked the boxing public the following 3 questions.

Who's fighting the better opposition?

Who is more responsible for the super fight not happening?

Who's looking better in the ring?

The answer would be Pac, Floyd, Pac. Floyd had just fought Marquez and Marquez went the distance in a boring fight. Pac had just stopped Cotto in a good fight. And most viewed Floyd as not wanting to fight Pac when he started with the testing.

Fast forward today........

Pac just forced the same Marquez that Floyd wiped the floor with two years ago back up to WW and lost to him.

He's backing away from a Floyd fight when Floyd is actively pursuing the fight.

Floyd just fought a young monster in Ortiz and I guarantee if he doesn't fight Pac next he fights either Khan or Martinez, both totally legit fights. While Pac is about to fight Marquez for a 4th time or fight Bradley.

Floyd, lets be real here, was beating the ***** out of Ortiz en route to a knockout if it didn't happen in the 4th anyway.

Everything in terms of the public perception has done a complete 180 in two years, it's crazy.