View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Chino Madonna
Disrespectful Savage

Rep Power: 25 Chino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond reputeChino Madonna has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 919,939,043,604.94
Total Points: 952,246,420,341.76
Have a virtual beer on me. - S a m u r a i Hopefully this will help now that you have given up streams - danc1984 i felt bad for you cos i have more gifts than you. what can i say? im more likable :) heres a banana - vanilamilkshake for being a hating lil faag - Sir TomJones for destroying larry, that was entertaining - Alx. 
there there kid, there there - Earl Hickey absolute destruction of the forums biggest shit poster larryx - I'm so sorry underrated poster - -MAKAVELLI- Top bloke - Aztec Wanker for slapping around the fanboys - I'm so sorry 
top poster - -MAKAVELLI- No Message - jose830 14084702 never forget - RlCKY 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Pretty Boy32 
Default Media Player - millions of points/green K up for grabs for some simple advice

Need some advice regarding the best media player out there to play videos on. I'm going crazy.

I don't know why but VLC and Div X have gone to sh*t for me. Eg, I can't watch Obama's (he from the BS Trading Block) video without VLC collapsing half-way through, Div X not even coming on. I'm on a Mac and downloaded the Perian (sp) for Quick Time but even that ain't working.

And it's not just Obama's vids, but most that I have downloaded from the block for about 6 months.

What is going on?

3 rounds in to my first re-watch of Pac/JMM and VLC dies, Div X is already dead, and Quick Time is not even worth bothering. Div X and VLC especially always used to be reliable but I don't know what's going on.

What can I do?

I know this seems trivial but man, I'm sick of having to YouTube stuff, I loved just downloading whatever from the Video Block.

Help anyone?

I don't know how many points I have but the most helpful person gets 5m, and other contributors get some too.

So is there any great media player I can watch vids on that I don't know about?

Thanks guys. Sincerely appreciate any help you can give.