View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 10:24 PM
Discipline
Banned

Rep Power: 0 Discipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond reputeDiscipline has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 25,285,203.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
That can't be done. It was a mistake that the media made. I said it a long time ago, that the people will see one day that Pacquiao's run in 2000-2009 was not all that and that he's actually a fraud with great matchmaking and great timing on who to fight and when.

I don't even care if Bernard Hopkins would have won it. Dude has been an underdog in so many big fights and won them all. I wouldn't mind that my favorite fighter didn't win it, if it wasn't a media-created hyped up fraud like Manny Pacquiao who won it. Honestly it was between Hopkins and Mayweather IMO. I would have been much more comfortable of Bernard winning it over Mayweather.
That I can agree with.