View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 04:36 PM
ding-ding
Contender

Rep Power: 5 ding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud ofding-ding has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,940.18

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoelibits View Post
Pajkic faded a lot after his first knockdown but I still think the stoppage was premature - he still had a puncher's chance, as does anybody against Fury. To be fair to Fury, he was as angry as anyone at the stoppage!

I can't help liking the guy but he needs to get in shape and right now Price is better.
this.

Fury is a top bloke, very like able and entertaining both personality wise and in boxing terms (although not always for the right reasons) But I really wish he'd pay attention to his fitness, at 23 you shouldn't have the waist band and lack of muscular definition of a bloke in his 40's whos decided to come out of retirement at short notice. Tyson is never gonna be ripped like Klischko but he is clearly doing something wrong when it comes to diet / training at the mo....

quite a contrast to when he fought chisora

Last edited by ding-ding; 11-14-2011 at 04:40 PM.