View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:16 AM
Pocket Dogs!
You want one?

Rep Power: 23 Pocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond reputePocket Dogs! has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 90,286,030.32
i cut the crust off. - Body Movin' you're the goddamn iron chef! - Body Movin' Breaking Bad is one of the greatest shows ever! - Mike Tyson77 A glass of the finest French wine for Mr.White - QuebecSTAR2 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - danny711 Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - Body Movin' 

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmags12 View Post
Bro, JMM is not cherry-picking. He is solid and you know it.

The reality check for Manny is after the fight and everyone was booing him. He looked as if his feelings were hurt. Ouch!
If Pac didn't fight slow, plodding, over the hill, past prime fighters the last 3 years, I bet he wouldn't have felt like shit yesterday. And yes, he felt like shit. Look at his body language when the fight ended. Marquez raised his arm in absolute triumph, knowing that he finally beat his rival. Pacquiao looked dejected. When Pacquiao was put on one of his people's shoulders he looked ashamed. I would have had a load of respect for Pacquiao if he said that he may have lost or that he thought it was a draw but no, all he could say is that "I clearly won" during the post fight press conference.