View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 11:12 PM
mikelovesfood
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 6 mikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond reputemikelovesfood has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 102,788.74

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypodermical View Post
Pac won a very close fight. This is not a thread to debate who won the fight.

But Im actually kinda glad that it was another war. In every sport, complacency is the downfall of all great athletes and teams. Pac has been steamrolling through competition for too long. He needed this close fight to remind him that hard work and good preparation are what will win the megafights (floyd).

I hope Pac and his camp realizes that he doesn't automatically win just because he is the better athlete, fighter, etc. This is why we love sports.
I totally agree. I hope this truly wakes him up. He needs to return that Ferrari. He also needs to quit his job as a Congressman. He can still change things being a civilian.

He needs to being back the mentality of pre-DLH. I truly think at that stage he was focused and executed game plan. He really thought he was gonna go in there with Juan and steamroll him. I just hope he can bounce back from this.