View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 05:26 AM
Cloud
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 10 Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,051,317.19
I like ur avatar - zab191 For finishing 2nd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation To England - -Weltschmerz- 

I am so happy. Im a fanboy for JDS and seeing him with the belt has made my day.

I picked him to win due to his boxing and power but i didnt expect a 1 punch KO. Cain wasnt himself but he seemed content to trade with the superior boxer so....

It makes me laugh when people said Cain would rape JDS...lol. Never write off Cigano. They said the same thing when he fought Carwin...

Overeem, imo, will beat Lesnar and give JDS his biggest fight yet...providing he doesnt fail a drugs test lol. In all seriousness though, i reckon both Brock and Overeem would have chances to beat Junior. Brock with his wrestling, providing JDS doesnt wreck him in the stand up and Alistair with his kickboxing and thunderous knee strike.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<