View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 05:10 PM
aristotlemoses
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 aristotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,282,897.76
Total Points: 21,594,022.36
Have a drink on me homey - mangler Because you are one of the few who "realize" that Michael J. Fox influenced Chuck Berry... :D - ABOSWORTH 2000 posts!!!! - ABOSWORTH 

Mainstream fans especially won't care about the Ishida fight. Until satuday nobody outside real boxing fans really knew who he was. I just think it would be a waste of his time. I'm pretty sure he already put it behind him. I'm just looking at it from the standpoint of his career and boxing in general as a whole. Maybe for himself he would need to avenge it. But other than that I don't really see the point.