View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 05:07 PM
aristotlemoses
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 18 aristotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond reputearistotlemoses has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,545,045.37
Total Points: 21,857,127.97
Have a drink on me homey - mangler Because you are one of the few who "realize" that Michael J. Fox influenced Chuck Berry... :D - ABOSWORTH 2000 posts!!!! - ABOSWORTH 

I totally disagree with him rematching that dude. If he fights Canelo next or Lara or even someone like Martinez and wins. Then nobody would remember that fight other than that being that fact he needed to go back to Anne Wolf, which is the only way he be good.

We know he's better than the Ishida fight, It was a fluke.

I think he should fight someone soon within three months though to keep that fight fresh in peoples minds. That's the problem with these up and comers. THey get a big win then don't fight for months.