View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 06:26 PM
JAB5239
Banned

Rep Power: 0 JAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond reputeJAB5239 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 19,946,911,790,948.20
Total Points: 19,946,911,872,342.65
For giving me a chance to learn from the best. - DWiens421 For posting endless wisdom - Massage Queen keep dropping knowledge jabs - Makavelli To my friend Jab. One of the SUPERstars of Boxingscene. - BattlingNelson A toast homey. Here's to one of the site's best posters. - mangler 
Keeping History Alive - 0Rooster4Life0 Although we may disagree, I completely understand you. - Dominicano Soy! A lucky charm 4 ya homey - mangler To my boy JAB for keeping it real at all times - Kevin Jesus To a cool guy - Stoppage 
for being a heavyweight in history section - led For a friend and a guy who really knows his stuff. - Lorily Great Poster and Moderator. - Barnburner For your boxing knowledge and insightful threads. - Barnburner For being a noble gent and for top posts! - Sugarj 
To one of the nicest members on this forum. Knows boxing also! - Terry A For all the Boxing knowledge shared - BulgariasFinest For a great guy - jazluvr Thanks for your continued friendship & for sharing your wealth of boxing knowledge w/ us! - Terry A Cheers mate. Loving the section. - BennyST 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
Jab you wan't a no flaming civil conversation in this thread. I'm not gonna be a dick, but you simply Hate Vitaly, there is no other option.

You're wrong my friend, I don't hate Vitaly at all. But I am admittedly critical of his career and the way he is overrated by many on this forum.

Quote:
First of all, why would you even create this thread? do I need to answer this?
Or posters like klit2011 and other nuthugs really get on your nerves when they cry about Vitaly?

Ignorance gets on my nerves. I created this thread to counter another about Ali beating a "shot" Frazier. Difference is my thread is fact based and not just looking to incite. If it were I wouldn't have taken the time to put the trolls on ignore and I would be responding to the idiocy of Soviet and Lucky Jim who are both also on ignore as well now.

Quote:
Second...seriously if you start this, why say Lewis is Tired..Tired?? ok. out of shape? he could of train and 37? so what Vitaly still fights now and he is close to be 40.
We both know fighters age differently. Lewis had reached the pinnacle and beaten the best fighters of his era and guys who will be remembered as all time greats. Because the two brothers will not fight Vitaly will never face the best fighter of this eraso he STILL has something to prove. And the division is at a point where it not very impressive that a 40 year old can dominate, especially given his physical advantages, skill and toughness. Lets remember, a 46 year old shot to bits Holyfield was robbed of a decision over a title holder in this era. I think that says a lot.
Quote:
Now by the fifth round Lewis was as tired as Vitaly, his faced just wasn't ****ed up. Saying that he was cathing up on points is silly. He promised the rematch and wheres Lewis now? giving tips to every Vitali opponent how to beat him.
Lewis was as tired as Vitaly, but it's a fact that he was closing the gap in points and hitting him almost at will the last round of the fight.

So he promised a rematch, big deal. Fighters say all kinds of things after hard fights. After reviewing the tape and having time to evaluate his career a man is entitled to change his mind. NOW, if he had come back from that retirement and didn't face Vitaly I'd be singing a whole different tune.

Quote:
I like you as a poster, but behind all these words you Do hate Vitali. hate on Wlad, I don't care. but I can tell you do have something against a real man. who didn't quit and wanted to continue, even though he probably would lose.

I like you as a poster to and you're welcome to your opinion, but you're wrong. What I hate is the overrating of any fighter to suit an agenda.

Fact that Vit was winning on points and didn't want the fight being stopped. posters like Larry cry that he lost by KO/TKo plain and simple. on papers yes..in reality - doctor.
I'd say the facts are that cuts are part of boxing and the fight was legitimately stopped. Who was winning at the time of stoppage is irrelevant. But Vitaly didn't want the fight stopped and was a warrior...and that is the reason he gets so much credit for this loss and the exhaustion of both fighters is overlooked.