View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 01:25 PM
lefthook2daliva
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 12 lefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond reputelefthook2daliva has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 225,321,891.41
Truth spoken about Khan-Mayweather!!! - Atreyu Khalil Good poster and he knows some boxing! - LoadedWraps STORMTROOPERS!!!!!! - mathed 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB5239 View Post
First off let me start by saying Vitaly is a very good fighter, a h2h test for any heavyweight in history. But the fact is he was sucking wind against a fat, tired and unmotivated Lewis who had been knocked cold just two years before, and while he was ahead before the stoppage Lewis was closing the gap and rocking him. So other than his heart, which should be acknowledged.
The portion of your post that I quoted pretty much sums up my opinion in this matter. I really like Vitali (for that matter his brother as well) and love to see him fight. I think he is the better of the 2 brothers and a fine example of what a heavyweight champ ought to be. Hell, he's even a great role model for the youngsters, but Lewis beat him fair and square and that was a Lewis who had obviously underestimated his foe. A rematch with a prepared Lewis would have likely been a lopsided affair.
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<