View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:14 PM
x3_bazooka_x3
Undisputed Champion

Rep Power: 14 x3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond reputex3_bazooka_x3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 122,669.12
Total Points: 30,149,209.52
To boxing! Take care, man! - TintaBoricua 

From what Capetillo had stated They brought used pre made knuckle pads from the gym. Meaning these pads were just old gauze and alot of times if you want to make the pad out of gauze to cover your entire knuckle area one way to do that is to cut out a piece of cardboard the same width as your knuckles and fold the gauze over that back and forth to make an even fit pad.

But you dont leave the cardboard in there you remove it when your done... I have stated before and I will say it now, I think this hand wrap issue got blown way out of hand, sure it was not clean or fresh gauze which is illegal but it doesnt mean he had this brick in his hand or plaster.

in fact Brother Nazim stated in interviews that when he saw it a "Block" fell out of the wrap... I would like to know what happend to that "Block" he claims fell out.

the knuckle pads were stiff and bendable according to CSAC, which tells me they were nothing more than old pre used pads in which the sweat dried out and made them stiff...